Friday, November 14, 2008

1 month... Feel nothing, miss nothing...

Everybody was asking me The ULTIMATE question:
''What r ur plans during holidays?''

Ppl hu did asked me: Pn. Chiam, Edwin, n loads of ppl I 4got...
And I didn give a very clear answer... So now I'm gonna tell u ''Guys, I'm going away for 1 month for a training..'' Satisfied?? No?? Not my problem I guess... And by the way dun miss call or sms me during this period... I'm not allowed to use my fone... Haha.. So if u wanna ask something, wait until 15 dec 2008... I will be back (unless my plane crashes and I burn to death or drown in the south china sea...)...

So, I guess I should be missing my frens and stuffs... But,,,,, I guess it's just not worth it... I'm such a nobody dat if I pindah, they won't even notice I'm gone.... Well, maybe not so serious... But I guess NOONE is gonna miss me this month, maybe except my shoes... N my parents...

Soo, even if u do miss me (due to too much medication..).. U could let me noe, maybe I will consider the whole I-won't-miss-anything-or-anyone thing... But I definately will miss my family.... N junkfood.... N carbonated drinks... As u can clearly see, I'm missing non-living things (except my family)...

Sooo, wat I'm trying to say is.... I Will miss my frens.... HAHA... It's soo confusing that I myself is confused... LOL... Well, if I miss everybody sooo badly, it will only ruin everything, don't u think so?? So, the last conclusion is... I'm TRYING very hard not to miss everthing... Get it?? Sorry to confused the readers... haha... But I will oso miss my blog... I consider it a part of my daily routine now... So... BYE (for 1 month oni, no need get so emotional jane)...

And btw, I won't be updating my blog for 1 month... And when I do, it will be full of cobwebs n stink... Hehe... so once again, Bye!!!




_end_

No comments: