Thursday, July 2, 2009

Piano Exam

Just now 10.05 am just had my piano exam.
Oh Lord, I was soooo scared!!! My hands kept shaking...
Well, it was better than last year. Last year I scared until my hand frozen and I seriously canot feel the piano... Well, at least this year my touch receptors didn abandon me.....

It all started well at 1st.. The 1st few scales were quite easy...
The problem started at F# melodic minor OMGosh~~~ I think I salah until very serius ar!!!!!
Aiyo, dun care la... Den my 1st exam piece sucked more than it should have. At least my 2nd and 3rd piece were ok... Haizzzz...... And sumore the aural... Walao~ die~

Anyway, my teacher said I will not fail. So I dun care anymore...

Well, there is something I would like you guys to appreciate, that is.......
My sister actually gave the examiner the booklet "The Mystery Of Human Life"!!! (applause ppl!!!)
She did something I wouldn't dare to do in my whole miserable life. And I think she deserves some acknowledgement from all of us...

So, everything ended quite well and I went back to skool...
They kip asking y I didn ponteng (a.k.a U r so stupid)... haha... Im a GOOD student... I won't simply ponteng de... (Plz hold ur vomit in ppl.. =.=)

Thank You Lord for guiding me through this day.
Lord I Love You....

No comments: