Monday, November 2, 2009

I did it!!

HOOOOORAAAAAAY!!!!
I did it!!! I finished the inhuman torure of the dreadful final exams!!!
Oh my!!!
After the last paper, I would like to say dat I stripped down to my underwear and somersault around the classroom...
But sadly, that didn happen, no.1, I can't somersault even if my life depends on it (I'd probably break my fat neck) no.2: I dun tink my frens will still be alive if they saw me only in my undies...
I can't say it's a good sight, they might end up throwing up or in the ICU...


Anyway, wat I did right after the exam was...................................................... I felt happy.....
Yup, lame I noe... Wat did I expect myself to feel??
Well, so my exam days are just over like that... (wat was I expecting? Fireworks and lightning?)
And I have no idea how to celebrate...
My frens say they will celebrate with a GOOOOOD LOOOONG nap...
AHaha... I wish I was that lucky, I can't slp... So that's y I'm typing this....

So... I dunno wat my plans are... Mayb I'll go back to Gambang later... I'll be goin to Klang tmrw..
Well, I dunno... I just feel..... weird n empty... Now exams are over, I duno wat to do.. (Is dat even normal??)

Well, I'll not be going to skool nxt few days... Those hu haven't had chineses paper yet, GOOD LUCK!! You will need it... Bcuz I DON'T!!! (ahaha... 4gif me, I still haven't got over the I-dun-need-to-take-chinese-anymore-forever feeling... Maybe it will go away in.... 5 years!!! =p)

Actually, I might need my luck, I still haven't gotten back my results... Maybe it will cause me a heart attack and I will die a painful and horrible death...
Or maybe, it will be sooooo good, I myself will not belive it, and teachers will parise me for my hard work...... (Nah, nvr going to happen in a thousand years,,,)
Well, forget the results, I'll just enjoy my happiness while I still have it... =D

Hmmm... Going to ride bike later maybe...

People in the world!!! Im so happy!!


_end_

No comments: