Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ressurected

This blog is officially ressurected by me..
Didn have to time to write in it...
Hmm~ let's see.. wat's new??
Well, I came back from the training...
And Im proud to say that I really kept enjoying the Lord after coming back.. Even until 2day... I can't say that I've abided in the Lord for 24 hours the whole day, but I did have some improvement... =D Praise the Lord..



Oh~ and my little dark secret is out... Or should I say my big black horrible secret which has been hidden for ages and no one ecxept God knew...
Now, it has been made known to a few ppl...
But unfortunately, I dun feel the relief I was hoping to feel after the secret is out...
The main problem is because this BIG PROBLEM is still bothering me.
And I have simply no idea hoe to overcome it...
But I will try... My very best...

Oh~ And I have to preach the gospel during skool reopens..
I always promise myself that I will. But I failed miserably..
So, this time, I will pray to the Lord, and ask for strength for me to have the burden...
I really dun wan my frens to point at me on judgement day and say:
"You!! You didn preached the gospel to us, now we have to suffer bcuz of YOU... " (aiks..)

And Rachel is coming this Saturday... Hurray!!!
I dun think I can take it anymore... It's sooo boring, cus my sis left for one month...
And Im all alooone (wif my parents)... With no one to laugh with... =(
So, thank God for Rachel!! =)

p/s: I miss my lil' sis... =(




_end_

No comments: