Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Beginning Of A New Chapter

If anyone realized, my last post was 2 years ago.... Hahaha... well, not going to comment on that... Plenty if stuffs happened in these 2 years... And I can't say I haven't changed at all... Changes did happen, for better or worse, I don't know... =)

I've learnt a lot in my life after Secondary school... Somehow the teachers aren't there to take care of every silly mistake you're gonna make... In secondary school, they will see you all the way through... But outside the small bubble of secondary school, in reality, you fall, you pick yourself up again and continue the journey... At most is you'll have a friend to help you out... We have to learn from all the mistakes we make, big or small... and that will make us more independent and responsible.....

In my life as a student in matrics, i can't say I really enjoyed my time here... But as quoted, even bad things don't last forever... At the end, I made it out alive, one piece, although shaken by the 10 months but still breathing... This is just a small part in life that we have to go through... And I didn't regret the choices I made.... And now it's over, I have 5 months of blissfulness and freedom which I had deprived myself for the 10 months... You can ask any matric student and I'm sure most of them will tell that they even feel guilty if they don't study for more than 5 hours (besides sleeping of course)... But that kind of life doesn't last forever...

And I'm proud to say I've finished the programme and glad to move on to another chapter of my life... And hence, the new chapter is just about to begin.... =)

No comments: