Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lalala...

Im happy!!! ^^
I actually feel much happier now...
Cuz??
Ahaha... Wiston (Eng Teacher) going to let us watch a movie tmrw!!
weeee.......
Umm... It's called Apocalypto (Or something that sounds similar, I seriously dunno)
well, It's hard to imagine that our goody-goody teacher would let us watch such a gross movie (as they say, it is filled with gory details)..
well, pigs can fly can't they?
They just need to loss some weight and grow a pair of wings. How hard can that be? =)

Had been working on the drama script for 2 days..
My brain seriously has no more brain juice. I squezzed the last drop..
What did I get in return?
'' Jane, you have to gimme the hardcopy. I canot view it in the pendrive!" Well, so much for Thanks a million, your sacrifices will be remembered!!
Anyway, I think it's quite good... Ahem, Since that noone is gonna compliment me, I'll do it myself!!
So.......... dat's why I'm happy... Can't understand? Well, that weird old me...

No comments: