Friday, September 11, 2009

RTM Auditorium

Today went to the RTM auditorium at Tanah Putih there...
Miss Phua fetched me and Kar King.
Oh MY!! Wasn't she noisy...
Seriously, she was bla-bla-blaing with a high pitch voice: ....so u all have to think, and themusic, I thinkk it is best..... bla bla bla....
I think my ears bled inthe car... Seriously annoying...
Then we reached the stadium. One word. WOW..
It was HUGE and nice...
But we got a nice shock when we saw the stage. It was full of lights.
Lights which we had to control during the drama...
There were like hundreds of them...
WOW..... and it has a backstage room which people can make-up and stuff. Cool...
So we checked the place out and took many fotos... It was rather a complicated looking place at the backstage...
After that we just sat around, due to Kar King MEGA-EMOING, we didn't talk much.
I wonder wat happened to him... He looks VERY down and deppresed these days... I haven't seen him like that... And he kept on checking his hp. Mayb waiting for *someone's* message.
Looked like he was crying... My goodness... Drained all my high spirits and left me feeling only annoyed at the super high-pitched teacher...
All the other skools teacher were discussing about the lighting and all I could hear was her voice...
She kept on talking n talking ntalking n talking........
So here I am now at home, tired and have an ear-ache...




P/s: It's just a cruel joke.... =(

_end_

No comments: