Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gah~

Again...

Teacher said: jane, u must practice... Plz practice... practice practice.....
I did. Seriously, I just get nervous when Im playing the piano in front of her...
So I sucked... Very seriously sucked.....



Haiz~ I WILL PRACTICE MORE!!!
But exams are here... That's my BIG problem...
Im not very gud at time management....

So, I guess I'll just make a list of things to do and not to do...



Things to do:
=Practice piano
=Study
=Memorise
=Understand wat Im actually reading
=Think of happy thoughts after exam
=Breathe in front of the test paper

Things NOT to do:
-Freak out when thinking of wat I still havn't study
-Listen to music when studying

-Hate myself 4 forgetting wat I just studied a minute ago
-Hit my head and torture myself if I cannot remember
-Get head and brain damage while studying
-Eat to distress
-Forget to practice piano for d millionth
-Think of the LONG stretch of exam days
-Writing my will in case I die in my classroom

Thing I think I can acheive:
+Freak out
+Going blank in front of the examination paper
+Freak out sumore
+Absolutely despise myself for having such a LOUSY memory
+Binge while studying
+Do VERY BADLY in exam


As we ALL can see, my list of things NOT to do is absolutely longer than my things to do... So that means I have many things NOT to do instead of doing things. And things I can acheive is my list of things NOT to do...

So that's about it... I think Im a lousy person.... =(

So: Gah~

_end_

No comments: