Friday, October 23, 2009

My Poem

Tresspass not that section,
or you will regret what will happen.
In a split second,
my heart will have a dent.
Don't you know that it's wrong,
to sing other people's song, and tell them it's another.
But it isn't, so don't bother.
There will no chance to be sober,
because it is all over.

All things happen for a reason,
but this is called treason.
Don't you know between good and bad?
Or you just want to make me mad.
The thin line that was there,
is causing such a nightmare.
Because it is not what you think it is.
there is no more love and bliss.

But forget what I say,
You never did care anyway.
After all this time,
I was never fine.
But now it is all gone,
so don't bother to sing along.

I wrote this during my eng paper... Was too bored... =p
_end_

No comments: