Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't even think about it

Hey you..
(not the person reading this..)
Don't think u understand me soo well...
Dun think dat wat u say bout me is correct..
I absolutely HATE it when ppl misunderstand me...
Maybe if u look deeper, listen more instead of thinking rubbish, u might actually see the real me..
So stop guessing and start asking..
Stupid ppl jus think they are rite and blabber (is dis even a word??) wat they think..
I noe or maybe ju7st hope that u r not stupid..
I really treasure you but this has gotta stop..
My emotions are wrenched out everytime and my gut feels like someone stepped on it..
So can u PLEASE <<>>> to understand??
Or just shut up.. Thank you..

The above is for someone you all would never noe, even the person doen't noe.. So just ignore it!

p/ps: U noe how much I HATE misunderstandings.. It is something that KILLS MY FRIENDSHIP with other ppl.. plz, do not misunderstand me.. thank you very much..

No comments: