Tuesday, August 25, 2009

No TIme

My gosh!!! It's been centuries since I updated my blog...
Yikes...
I just dun have the time..
Even if I do, I dun have the line.. ( cool, it rhymes)
I've been crazy downloading mobile games..
Hehe... Bored to tears at home.. Well, It's better than in Kuantan..
Recently, things have not been too good wif the tenants and the owner..
Can't help it.. It's her house..
I just wish things doesn't have to be this way..
anyway, the new meeting hall is finished!! YaY!!!
It has a nice smell ( I like the smell of new buildings..)
And I can't wait to invite my friends over..

And I miss the trainings.. Wonder y there is no outing this time.. =.=
I wanna see my friends!!! AAArgh!!!

Well, Im typing quite randomly.. Anything that pops into my head now...
The 1st is add maths!!!
Hmm... I wonder y...
OO, for ur information, I dun hate add maths anymore.. Add maths hate me...
I got 40 something for last monthly test!!
How can it be??!!!
Cause Im still terrible at add maths..
It's not that hard actually.. Just takes plenty (I mean PLENTY) of hard work...
So, maybe that's why I got so low marks.. HAHA.. =.=

It's raining heavily in Gambang.. There is thunder and lighting (Can't go out, hanvn'tbeen a good girl recently.. nanti dipetir kilat) ..
Gosh..


Wat Im about to write next is strictly for my beloved blog: Dear blog, Im sorry u've been so lonely.. I just dun have a chance to update u.. Im soooooo sorry.. I will make it up to u..



_end_

No comments: