Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Code G.R.E.E.N


U guys probably wonder y I love GREEN sooo much...


Well, to tell u the truth, I dun actually noe... I mean, how can a person knows y he or she likes or dislikes something?? Hmm... let's see... I started liking this colour when I was about standard 5..

I told myself dat I must not change my favourite colour anymore... In fact, I sorta promise myself dat green is my one and only favourite colour.... Kind of immature I noe... But I changed my favourite colour soo many times during the last few years, I got tired of changing n decided to stick to only one colour... GREEN!!!


I absolutely LOVE this colour... N I don't regret 4 choosing it as my favourite colour... Don't u guys just LOVE green?? Well, maybe not as crazily as me, but regard it as a nice colour...

Green things I have:

1 green watch, 2 green bags, a pair of green slippers, 2 green rubber bands, 2 green hairbands, 1 green pants, 1 green pencil, 1 green pen, 5 green shirts, all the hangers in my cupboard are green, 2 green water bottles, 1 green earphones n 1 big green planet called earth....


Actually, there are still quite many, n I'm lazy to list them all out... Juz believe me when I say I love this colour... Did you noe dat green is good for our eyes too?? In fact, if u r too stressed out studying, u can look at something green, and instantly, u will feel more relaxed... I'm not kidding (seriously)... N green is also the colour of the grass, the trees, the leaves n many of my stuffs...

I wished I had green eyes n can highlight my hair green... Dat would look sooo cool... Haha... Imagine asking my mum for permission to do those.... Imagine the earth without the colour green... It would be soo dull, boring n old...


Green represents something fresh, new n full of life... Maybe dat's wat attracts me so much...
Thank God I'm not colour blind... And I can see and appreciate this colour... My frens think I'm nuts n always scold me for liking
green sooo much...(wat's their problem?? It's not wrong...)

And when I go shopping wif them, I buy green things.... Haha... Wat?? I'm freaking u out?? Well, at least I have a favourite colour!!! Unlike some of them.... GREEN is absolutely fantastic!!!


Next time when u wanna buy something for me or ask me wat my favourite colour is... STOP...

U should noe it... It's GREEN!!! N I'm not changing it... Not in a million years.......

YaY!! Cheers to GREEN!!!! ^^


__end__

No comments: