Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Penjara Penor... NOT!!!

Last night, Wei Wah chat wif ma on MSN... She asked me to ganti her place to the Penjara trip...
She said she couldn't go n asked me to go to teman Viek Vian... I gladly agreed...(of cuz, wat else can I do tmrw??)..So, I packed my bags n hoped 4 tmrw to come quickly....

In skool... Well, everything was going quite well except that I 4got to tell Miss Big Boss Pn Wong about the fact of me taking Wei Wah's place.... All was well.... UNTIL they ambil nama...
Actually I didn noe wat was going to happen actually... I just figured out they would let me go cuz Wei Wah had paid the money 4 the trip... When Mr. Tang called Wei Wah's name... I raised my hand n said I ganti her... The doubt on Mr' Tang's face worried me... " This can't be happening!!" I thought... But it happened anyway...

Mr. Tang asked Pn. Wong if I could ganti... BUT, our beloved Pn. Wong said NO.... Oh my God!!! NO???!!!! Then I came to skool 4 wat?? The 2nd time???? At dat moment I imagined Pn. Wong as a big n nice punching bag... How I would like to punch her in the face dat moment... But she n Mr. Tang asked me to stay n 'discussed' something wif me....

Their discussion:
Pn. W: Y u didn tell us earlier?? (she said in chinese cuz her english...)
Me: I didn noe until yesterday night!!! (I said in english juz to make her irritated... haha...I'm soo bad)
Pn. W: But u should have told us earlier!!! (Did she 4got to wear her hearing aid or something??)
Me: I told u I didn noe till last night!! U can call up my penjaga n ask her.. U can even call up my
mum!!
Pn. W: Mr. Tang, wat do u think? U say can den can. (Wat??!! Y can't SHE say can? Ridiculous!!)
Mr. T: I not the ketua, u r the ketua... U make the desision la...
(At that point, u can imagined how stricken I was, listening the two teachers.. Gosh...)
Pn.W: cikgu, mari sini s'kjp..
Pn. Anita: apa?
Pn. W: Dia nak ganti boleh tak??
Pn. A: Kamu ada surat?? (duh- I juz noe last nite, remember???)
Me: tak ada..
Pn. A: Tak ada surat den tak boleh la...
Viek Vian n Su yin: Yor!! cikgu ar... bagi dia pergi lo!!! Dia last nite saja tau ma... Cikgu ar!!!
Pn. A, Pn. W, Mr. T: Tak boleh!!!

Haiz.. I knew dis would happen some dreams were juz too good to be true... They shouldn't have called me back the 1st place... They took my hopes n threw it to the ground n kinda step on it.. HARD.... So, I was left back at skool wif Boon Ying... Oh No.....
So, we watch a malay ghost movie called 'Jangan Pandang Belakang' which was kinda lame...
B'cuz:
1) The ghost was not at all scary... It was totally a poor girl dressed up badly wif mud on her face.
2) We can predict where the ghost will appear next... which was 90% true...
3) The ghost kept clawing n moving her hands... Which was totally lame...
4) I was only scared of the music...

Number of times I was:
laughing at the lameness of the show: uncountable
frightened: 1
scared: 20% which was very little cuz I'm a scaredy cat...
yawning: many
wish they would play something else: The whole time...

But anyway, malay ghost movies r NOT supposed to be dat scary... There were a few times I jumped in my seat... Luckily boon ying was sitting wif me... Even luckier we kinda jumped at the same time... haha... Not so lucky, the row behind us was empty... N the title was.........
So, the movie ended, n we went to the library to read books... I manage to finish 3... Wahaha...
But I suffered the consequenses... When I went out of the library, everything looked too bright n shiny... My eyes were squinting n fighting to focus... I saw everything very blurry.... Dat's wat you get reading three books in one shot....

Well, I made it home safely, n spent the rest of the day napping... (I was more tired than I thought)... Well, at least I did watched a ghost movie..... Anyway, I would like to thank Boon Ying 4 accompanying me the whole time.... She was not so bad as I thought she was.... Cheers to her!!!


__end__

No comments: