Monday, November 3, 2008

Skool 2day

B4 d PMR, the whole form 3 were studying crazily... Students were seen with book in their hands d whole time.. Even while eating...
The activity in skool b4 PMR was:
1) study
2) chat
3) study
4) study again...

But after d PMR everything is a different story...
Some of my friends didn come to skool frm the week after PMR until now....
But during the week after PMR, some students stil go to skool (I dun have the slightest idea y)...
The number of students decreased day by day...
Until now,
the number of form 3 students goin to skool: less then 20 (seriously)
the number of form 3 students not goin to skool: uncountable...

Well... me... I go one day skip the next... N to tell the truth I dun noe y I went to skool 2day...
It must be the craziest n stupidest action I have done!!!
Ppl hu went to skool 2day: Boon Ying, Connie, Melvin, Andy, Kar King, Jen Yeu n Jun Yuan (+me)
All the guys dissapeared b4 the assembly... N the gals, well..... only 3...(yup, kesian)
Wat I did in skool 2day: played chinese checkers wif myself (1 min 38 sec)
helped Pn. Ng kira yucky shirts n jersey in PJK room (1 hour n 45 min)
walk around aimlessly wif connie (10 min)
read books in library (2 hours)
buy things in koperasi (very long, thanks to connie)
Well, it was not DAT boring, but I kinda miss my frens hu was too lazy to go to skool.... Anyway, luckily there was Connie hu although was QUITE annoying, but made it through the day wif me alive n well.....

During assembly... The form 3 were asked to stay back... N the usual person gave her her instructions... Pn. Wong... yuck.... N she was like shouting and screamin at us to go to d dewan...
Well, I gt other plans 4 myself... If u follow her instructions, either u die of boredom or commit suicide b4 u die of boredom... Which is basically the same....
So, I ponteng to the bilik PJK n asked Pn. Ng to give me something to do... (I must have looked desperate, cus she agreed)... But, the job was not wat I call extremely exciting...

THE JOB: count all the old stock of football jerseys n shirts n yucky socks n etc...
The smell was not at all pleasant n the dust was going to consume me alive...
Luckily Connie rushed in to save the day!!! YaY!!!
She offered to help me (well, actually I kinda force her to do it)... N we had to take piles of old, dusty n mouldy stuffs frm the cupboard n count them.... Jeezzz.....

So after we finished our icky jobs, I belanja Connie makan donut.. (see, I'm sooo nice)
Den we went to the library to spend the rest of our day... Well, "Enchanted" was being played in bilik tayangan, so Connie went to watch, n I stayed at the library cuz I've seen dat movie b4...
N things were like dat until the end of skool....

Well, quite many things to write about a skool day wif no best frens u see....
So, wat I'm tryin to say is dat, we should not always depend on our best frens... Sometimes, u could be surprise how friends can brighten up a boring seriously skool day... So.. CHEERS to them!!! They may not be the best, but dey certainly do their job well...

__end__

No comments: